Randridge Mall offers exhibitors a great opportunity to market their product in a clean, well-maintained, safe and secure environment. Why not make use of this opportunity to market / exhibit your product directly to our customers, and give them the opportunity to get to know you, your company and your product, more intimately?
Randridge Mall offers you a choice of three exhibition court areas; either directly near the entrance to Pick ‘n Pay, Dischem and Woolworths. To book your preferred exhibitor’s court, please send a full proposal, including your preferred booking dates, along with any pics of past exhibitions you may have co-ordinated, to the contact person below.
Court hire cost excludes VAT
General Rules & Regulations
- All exhibition courts must be carpeted, either with the standard block tile carpeting or rubber tiles.
- Exhibition stands must be manned at all times.
- No harassment / hard selling of items or products will be allowed.
- No Eating or Drinking on the exhibition stand.
- Height restriction 1,5m.
- No Trestle tables or plastic chairs would be allowed.
- No loud music would be allowed.
- Exhibition spaces should be cleaned on a daily basis by the exhibitor themselves.
- No exhibitor will be allowed should the product or service be in direct competition to any of the tenants within Randridge Mall.
- No storage would be available on-site. Additional security would be for the exhibitors own account
- Additional security would be for the exhibitors own account